Over 200 Self-Insured Employers Choose CareWorks Consultants
When it comes to self-insurance, CareWorks Consultants is the leading Third Party Administrator (TPA) in the Midwest, representing more than 200 self-insured clients. We’ll work closely with your staff to establish a customized service plan tailored to your unique program requirements.
Our team of outstanding professionals averages more than 15 years of experience. Using industry-leading information technology, we provide you with real-time access to custom reports and current claim information. In addition, we help you identify opportunities for improvement so that your company can be as competitive as possible in your market.
What Sets Us Apart?
- Outstanding customer service.
- Industry best-practice standards applied and measured.
- Total team approach to risk/claims/medical management.
- Timely claims processing, including detailed documentation.
- Detailed diary notes from all parties that touch the claim.
- Quarterly claims review and on-demand staffing.
- Specialized nurses focused on compensability and relationship issues.
- Specialized Excess Insurance Coordinator.
- Specialized Settlement Coordinator.
- Documented Supervisor/Manager overview at multiple levels throughout the claim.
- Summary and/or detailed reporting.
- 99.7% fee-bill-processing accuracy rate.
- Comprehensive audit process for accuracy, benchmarks and management.
- Dedicated Information Technology staff.
- Web-based technology, including on-line reporting, live data and imaged file access and transfer.
- Integrated products and services.
- National medical provider network.
Our Strategic Partnerships
CareWorks Consultants provides the best opportunity for integrated Risk and Case management services. In addition, CareWorks Consultants provides cost containment and vocational rehabilitation services that will dramatically improve the management of your program. Items included but not limited to:
- Initial medical/claim triage.
- Telephonic case management services from your “Team” nurse.
- Utilization review of medical requests.
- Development of return-to-work programs.
- Job and Safety analyses.
- MSA and SCHIP.
- ISO reporting and access.
- Pharmacy Benefits and Durable Medical Equipment.
CareWorks Consultants is able to work closely with any vendor you may have in place, provide additional resources through our many vendor relationships and/or provide you with services from any of our affiliated companies within The CareWorks Family of Companies. Our goal is to engage our customers, understand their needs and develop programs that meet those needs. In addition, we will provide ideas and resources that far exceed expectations.